We are worshipping in a safe manner with services on Sundays at 10:15 AM.
As the virus persists, we have taken steps to reduce the risk of spreading it.
- We will wear masks.
- Services will be a little shorter than usual with limited singing and spoken responses.
- We will socially distance ourselves from others. Some pews in the church have been roped off to promote distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available inside the building and sanctuary entrances.
- We will not pass the offering plate as part of the service. Offerings can be dropped in the plate at the door when coming or going, or you can mail your offerings to the church.
- Social functions and food service are limited and will be done safely when they happen.
- We will celebrate Holy Communion with sealed packages of wafers and grape juice.
If you are not comfortable joining us for in-person worship, that is completely fine, and we understand. If you think you may have been exposed to the virus or are otherwise not feeling well, please stay home to take care of yourself as well as your church family!
We will continue to offer a video version of the service for those that prefer to worship online during this time.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the church office.