We will celebrate the Nativity of Our Lord with a Candlelight Christmas Eve Service with Holy Communion at 7:00 PM on Friday, December 24th.
We are operating with COVID protocols in place out of concern and love for our community.
- Face masks are required. Extra masks are available if you need one.
- Some pews are roped off for social distancing.
- The service has been modified to reduce singing, congregational responses, and length.
- Hand sanitizer is available at building entrances and at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- Holy Communion is celebrated at your pew with prepackaged communion kits containing a wafer and grape juice. Please pick up your kit when entering.
- We will not pass the offering plate during the service. You may leave offerings in the plate before or after.
- A video worship service will be available for viewing at your convenience, whether you are not comfortable joining us in person or if you wish for an additional Christmas worship experience.