As Lutherans We Believe:
- In a triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is the inspired word of God.
- That God has given us the Word and the Sacraments as means of bringing about the new birth and sustaining our fellowship with God.
- That this fellowship is maintained and cultivated through the experience of worship.
- That a person’s spiritual welfare is the individual’s responsibility.
- That Christianity is not only a belief but is a commitment to a way of life.
- That life with God is eternal.
We welcome all persons regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or religion.
God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.