Our Sunday morning worship service uses COVID-19 precautions for the safety of our members and community.
- We will wear masks.
- Services will be shorter than usual.
- We will socially distance ourselves from others. Certain pews in the church have been roped off to promote distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available inside the building and sanctuary entrances.
- We will not pass the offering plate as part of the service. Offerings can be dropped in the plate at the door when coming or going, or you can continue to mail your offerings to the church.
- There will be no singing, though we will include some extra music for reflection and meditation.
- We will celebrate Holy Communion with sealed packages of wafers and grape juice.